Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Dribbler


One of the blank shirts Kathy gave me for Dashiell was navy. I knew right away I had to stitch something to match his Illini sweatpants that my parents gave him a while back!

The 3" applique basketball is from GG designs. I was trying to come up with text to put with it like "Future Illini" or something, but "Little Dribbler" was included in the design set, and frankly, it's pretty accurate! He's been quite a drooler from the beginning, always a slobbery mess. :)

The shirt looks pretty good here, but you should have seen it by the end of the day...

1 comments on "Little Dribbler"

Cole's Corner on January 20, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates