Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mommy's Sweethearts!


I've had this long-sleeved shirt for quite a while and decided to do a little something for myself for Valentine's Day. (The last time I stitched a shirt for me was a maternity top in August 2008!) I also had two red shirts that the kids are about to outgrow, so I made their Valentine's Day shirts to coordinate with mine.

Are they too sweet for your taste? :)

The applique hearts are Lynnie Pinnie's Conversation heart design. I used Embird Alphabet #2 for their names and Alphabet #7 for "Mommy's Sweethearts". It was the closest font I have to the actual logo of the candy.


I chose "SWEET" for Annaliese and "CUTE" for Dashiell. Annaliese's first comment after seeing them was that hers should be cute because she is. Sigh... I suppose I could cover her shirt with all sorts of complimentary conversational hearts. :)


Mommy and her Sweethearts!

A blurry picture of Annaliese, but sweet none-the-less!

And cute Dashiell... here's hoping his applique design doesn't dissolve before Valentine's Day!

While I was at it, I decided to make our moms each a hand towel with this design. I got to deliver them in person last weekend!


1 comments on "Mommy's Sweethearts!"

Cole's Corner on February 1, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

Janay,
Those are precious. Not too sweet, at all. I love them!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates