Friday, February 12, 2010

Ribbon Blankets


Renee requested ribbon blankets for three little babies that were born recently.
Braddock's family are Miami Dolphins fans, so his has Dolphins fleece on one side and orange pin dot on the other with orange, turquoise and football ribbons. I used Embird alphabet #8 for his name.



For Christian she requested footballs (used fleece) and baby blue (regular cotton material). I used Embird alphabet #8 for his name also.



And for Julia's blanket she requested girly pink. :) I used this bright pink minkee for one side and a cute calico for the other. I love the pink and green combo for girls! I used the Frenchie alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw.


1 comments on "Ribbon Blankets"

Cole's Corner on February 12, 2010 at 2:19 PM said...

Those are CUTE!!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates