Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Dresses


Valerie ordered a couple Short Sleeve Ruffle Dresses from Dharma Trading for me to applique designs on for her girls for spring time. The girls spent some time looking through my blog to come up with ideas, and then we got together to develop a plan.
Kenzie knew right away what she wanted -- a unicorn, pink body, purple hair, gold horn. That was easy!

The unicorn is from the Pretty Ponies applique set from Designs by JuJu.

Kylie had lots of ideas, so we spent time together on my laptop looking at designs. I completely understand -- it's hard to pick sometimes! She settled on these hearts:

Also from Designs by JuJu, this design is from the Simply Hearts Applique set. She selected these fabrics from my stash of pinks and reds.

Anxious to see them on the girls. Maybe pictures will be posted on Facebook later...

0 comments on "Spring Dresses"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates