Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Boy Gift Set


A friend of Michelle just had a baby boy, so she asked me to make a couple items. First this burp cloth:

The applique tractor design is from Designs by JuJu's Barnyard Buddies set. Michelle sent me a picture of the bedding set her friend is using:

None of the animals in the set quite matched up perfectly, so she picked the tractor. I tried to match the colors as best I could. I added "Jackson" with Whoa Nelly from 8 Claws and a Paw.

And baby Jackson will also receive Michelle's favorite baby gift, a Special Delivery onesie!

The original design is from Sew Terific Designs; I customized the design with baby's birthplace, birth date, time, weight and full name.

2 comments on "Baby Boy Gift Set"

Charleen on July 25, 2010 at 8:50 AM said...

I'm stitching up my first special delivery today! Someone suggested adding some Soft Touch to the back after the stitching was finished. Do you do that?

Janay on July 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM said...

I do. The product I use is called Cloud Cover, but I bet they are all basically the same thing. I use it on onesies/shirts for babies. Although my son (now 19 months) never seems bothered by the back of embroidery, so I've stopped on his items.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates