Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bridal Shower Gift


Today my home congregation had a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister-in-law. I'm 900 miles away and can't attend, but I wanted to send something for her to open from me!
My brother Brice is a US Marine. He proposed to Tiffany by giving her a set of dog tags with her first/middle initials and his last name on them -- isn't that clever??
I was so excited to rediscover this cute embroidery design in my files and knew I had to use it somehow for Tiffany. I opted for a tote bag:

The applique dog tags design is a freebie from Planet Applique. I added the text on the dog tag with Embird Alphabet #2 and used Alphabet #7 for "Proud Wife".

0 comments on "Bridal Shower Gift"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates