Monday, August 9, 2010

Bowling towel


A WAY long time ago Carla asked me if I could replicate a hand towel she had seen with a bowling stick figure embroidery design on it. I searched high and low and could not find anything remotely close to it. Then mid-July I get an email from a site that had all their stick designs significantly on sale, and one reminded me of that bowling design... and what do you know, they had the exact one! Amazingly enough, even though months had passed, Carla hadn't given up on me. :)
Carla goes bowling with her husband, so I imagine this will be used often!

The "Bowler Jane" design is from EmbroideryDesigns.com. I added her name with Embird alphabet #8.

0 comments on "Bowling towel"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates