Sunday, August 15, 2010

Very Customized Baby Gift


Kelli's good friends have a new baby boy and she contacted me about creating a very customized baby gift set. This was such a fun project to work on -- I love doing this stuff!! No fears of a duplicate gift here! :)

The dad is a huge Star Wars fan, so on a t-shirt we put "Future Jedi" on the front and "Max" on the back.


Kathy digitized the text for me using the Star Jedi font.


Since his initials are MJ, and the dad is also a huge Michael Jackson fan, along with how awesome Michael Jordan is, Kelli suggested this for a bib:

The microphone design is from 8 Claws and a Paw (thanks Julie!), as is the Happy Days font I used for MJ. The basketball is from EmbroideryDesigns.com.

The mom carried the torch for the Olympics several years back. Kelli suggested "I hold a torch for Mommie" for a burp cloth.

The torch flame embroidery design is also from 8CP. I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.

2 comments on "Very Customized Baby Gift"

ooiragava on February 28, 2017 at 8:41 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ooiragava on February 28, 2017 at 8:42 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates