Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby Gift set for Auburn fans


Just a few short days after making Tre's birthday gift, I got an email that said, "would you have any time at all to make a burp cloth and medium onsie for a baby shower? Baby boy, Tre' with the accent over the E -- Auburn fans." I almost fell out of my chair. And here's the kicker -- she hadn't even seen my blog post about Tre's shirt! It was pretty easy to come up with an idea... :)
In this case (since it was an order and not a gift) I did not use the licensed fabric, but simply used orange and navy. I used Lynnie Pinnie's applique football helmet design, and added his name with Embird Alphabet #2.

0 comments on "Baby Gift set for Auburn fans"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates