Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tre!


A little buddy of mine turns four today! It's so hard to believe... seems like yesterday I made his first birthday shirt. His parents are big Auburn fans, so I decided to grab a bit of AU fabric and make this shirt to give to him as a gift:
I used Lynnie Pinnie's new applique football helmet design, and added his name with Embird Alphabet #8.
Quick comment -- Licensed fabric is for personal use only. Gifts are fine, but I can't sell items using licensed fabric... so don't ask. :)

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Tre!"

Unknown on November 6, 2014 at 9:47 AM said...

I am looking for something like this except I want the AU logo appliqued with this type of fabric. Suggestions?

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates