Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lucy's Luau


Lucy turned one, and her parents threw her a luau! Natalie requested a "1" shirt with a hibiscus flower, and here's what I made (this picture is really dark for some reason...):
Initially I thought about using Planet Applique's Tiki Alphabet, but the 1 was so skinny that I didn't like it. So I used my fave Chubby Wubby Applique Numbers from GG Designs, and merged the hibiscus from the Tiki Alphabet onto GG's 1. I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.


Natalie sent me a link to the hibiscus plates they purchased so I could use it to determine my color palette. Lucy coordinated with the decor quite well! :)

1 comments on "Lucy's Luau"

Mary on September 19, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

I love your fabric choices...so pretty!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates