Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Burp Cloth


Ok, I know I just posted a "miscellaneous projects" post and could have included this there, but I really like how this turned out and wanted to highlight it. :) Tracy asked me to make a burp cloth for her to give as a gift, requesting a lavender and light green color scheme. I acknowledge that this turned out to be more purple than lavender, but we both really liked the ribbon. I've had it in my stash for a long time, but I think this is the first time I've actually used it!
And I absolutely LOVE this monogram/font combination. The "E" is Lynnie Pinnie's Applique Swirl Font. I added Emma with Swirley from 8 Claws and a Paw.
 I wonder how many times I have combined a LP applique with an 8CP font... probably about a million. :)

2 comments on "Sweet Burp Cloth"

daniKate designs on September 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM said...

That's really pretty, and "swirley" is a perfect match!

Tracy on September 22, 2011 at 11:16 PM said...

love love love it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates