Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ballet Bag


I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook, but this project is a result of the "love" part. :) One feature I really enjoy is the fan album. It's great to peruse the pictures posted by other embroiderers showing how they've used designs from my favorite digitizers. About two weeks ago I found a great project picture on 8 Claws and a Paw's Facebook wall that had been posted by another fan. I really liked it (font and bag) so I decided to be a total copy cat! Annaliese recently started a ballet class, and was "in need" of a new bag. She was beyond thrilled with my little surprise for her:
The quilted back pack is from Hobby Lobby:
The Ballet Embroidery Font is from 8 Claws and a Paw:

0 comments on "Ballet Bag"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates