Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Chloe!


Third year in a row for making Chloe a custom item to wear on her birthday! First birthday was a reversible A-line, 2nd was an appliqued shirt, and now year three:
Jenn made it really easy on me this year -- she wanted me to reproduce a shirt I made in July, all I did was swap the name and changed the thread color to match this adorable tutu skirt she had purchased. If you compare, I even got the fabric placement virtually identical -- so proud of myself! ;) I used the Chubby Wubby applique numbers from GG Designs for the 3, added the crown with Applique Cafe's Add a Crown design and stitched her name with the Swirley font from 8 Claws and a Paw.
 I didn't get to celebrate with Chloe, but saw pictures... man is she adorable. :)

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Chloe!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates