Thursday, February 16, 2012

Recent baby items


I stumbled across some pictures I never posted! In January Rebecca asked me to make a few items. She bought the ribbon and picked the font herself -- I love doing projects like that! :) First a hooded towel using the Two Colored Dots font from 8 Claws and a Paw.
and a burp cloth using the Empire font from Embroidery Arts:
Michelle requested this burp cloth for a recent baby shower. She found the Heaven Sent design on Applique Market, but since I already have the Itty Bitty font from 8 Claws and a Paw and a mini baby feet design from Lynnie Pinnie, I just made my own. :)

1 comments on "Recent baby items"

daniKate designs on February 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM said...

Those are sweet items. I love the "Heaven Sent" design that you recreated--it's darling!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates