Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Showers bring May Flowers!


When I saw this Watering Can with Flower Garden design for Lynnie Pinnie, I remembered Annaliese's four layer skirt that didn't have a matching shirt. (Gasp!) We spent time on a Sat afternoon looking through my fabric stash (these are odd colors!) and found four 5" charms from my Fairy Frost set that worked great!
My plan was to make her shirt after she went to bed. That afternoon something exciting happened, I got a package from Blanks Boutique with a new ruffle shirt for her AND American Girl doll size shirts! Woo-hoo! I was able to not only use the 6x10 size for Annaliese...
but also the 4x4 size for Anna! YES, a full 4" long design fit on the doll shirt! No resizing required!
 
Isn't this a cute set?
So fun... I love getting to do this. :)
Now, we both have a blue/aqua/mint 4 layer skirt that need matching shirts... still waiting for something perfect for those. :)

0 comments on "April Showers bring May Flowers!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates