Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Three years, 100 designs!


Three years ago today was pretty exciting for me. I got an email saying I had been added to the Lynnie Pinnie design testing group, I vividly remember that moment of delight! It has been such a joy to be a part of the testing team. I love sneak peeks. I love having early access to such fabulous designs. My kids have reaped the benefits, I applique so many things for them because of the opportunity and need to test quickly, and it generally means they have holiday wear ahead of schedule. Many of my gifts come from testing LP designs, too!
This week I hit a milestone... I've tested 100 files! Check out this gallery!
I'm very excited about the last handful of designs! Back in November when I posted a picture of Cayden's Ninja number birthday shirt in a facebook applique group, Lyndsie approached me about digitizing a set of numbers based on my project. This has been in the works for quite a while, and the 4 inch sizes of the designs came through to the testing group first. I had fun playing with green fabrics testing these:
I just got the larger 5 and 6 inch sizes this morning, so I'll be able to do fun birthday shirts! For now, I've got a "1" on a bib that's waiting for a birthday boy. Anyone interested? :)

0 comments on "Three years, 100 designs! "

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates