Sunday, June 30, 2013

Burp Cloths for Camden


Attended another baby shower today :) From April to December this year we have at least 14 friends expecting babies! It's been crazy!
Today we celebrated the upcoming arrival of little Camden. One of Camden's grandmothers has an embroidery machine so I asked his mommy point blank if she had any specific requests. She said burp cloths, and I aim to please! Little Camden got TONS of monogrammed things at the baby shower (great-grandma commented that he'll know his initial really early in life!) but I *think* these were the only burp cloths.
First a stacked monogram. Mommy is an Auburn alum, so picking a color scheme was easy. I'm sure you will recognize the font for the name as 8CP's Whoa Nelly, my favorite. But how about that applique C... can you guess what it is?!
Mommy teaches elementary school, and their mascot is a red fox, school color is green. She loved this!
The applique fox is from Embroidery Library, and I added the text with Embird Alphabet 4.
Michelle also gave a burp cloth to little Camden. She requested I2S's Baseball box. I added his name with 8CP's College Block Small, probably my second favorite font for boys. I LOVE how this turned out! :)


0 comments on "Burp Cloths for Camden"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates