Sunday, July 7, 2013

Raggy Patch Monogram Hats


I jumped on the raggy patch monogram ball cap bandwagon a couple weeks ago, and am just now getting around to posting pictures. Still perfecting my technique, but so far I like them!

I digitized a triple bean stitch oval, and used 8CP's Monogram 3 on these three hats. First one for myself:
One for Amanda who taught my children's swim lessons:
And one for Marci who did us a nice favor today :)
And this hat I am SUPER excited to wear LATER THIS WEEK at Applique Getaway!
The coordinators provided an applique design of the logo, and when we arrive with it stitched on an item, we get entered into a drawing for an amazing prize! I decided to put the design on a hat, and I'm hoping the fabric I picked matches my volunteer shirt. I'll find out Friday! EEK! FRIDAY!


1 comments on "Raggy Patch Monogram Hats"

Unknown on August 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM said...

Very cute! Did you clip and wash your patch before you attached it to your cap?

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates