Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School 2014


Well, the day finally arrived... my little man is in kindergarten, and my big girl is in fifth grade! How did this happen?!?
This is the one year that they will be at the same school, Dashiell's first year as a Springwood Owl, and Annaliese's last. I am so incredibly blessed that not only do they want to wear applique shirts to school, but they genuinely want to MATCH! Mommy is soaking it in and taking advantage as long as possible. :)
I knew I wanted to use owls, so when I saw Beau Mitchell Boutique's scholar owls at the beginning of summer, I knew they were it!  I added the text with I2S's Covered by Your Grace.
I used the Owl Scholar for Dashiell:
Out of all my aqua fabrics, he picked the chevron! I was surprised...
And the Owl Girl Scholar for Annaliese:
 I didn't really give Annaliese much of a choice on fabric, so thankfully she agreed with my vision, ha!
Here they are, ready to walk to their classrooms! They got lots of compliments on their shirts :)
They had a great first day and we anticipate an awesome year!


0 comments on "First Day of School 2014"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates