Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ginny's Key Chain Order


Ginny ordered 18 key chains to give as gifts to co-workers, friends and family. She gave me a list of names and suggested a color for each one. I went shopping for ribbon and picked thread colors from my stash. I made these in assembly-line fashion: digitized all the names first, embroidered all the ribbons (4 per hooping), trimmed down stabilizer, cut ribbon to size, then stitched ribbon to D-ring. I used clear monofilament thread to stitch the key chains closed so I didn't have to change thread (both top and bobbin) 18 times! I was pleased with the results -- hopefully all the recipients will be, too.
Click for a better view:


Update:
Make that 20 key chains. Here are two more that got left off the original list:

1 comments on "Ginny's Key Chain Order"

Tiffany on December 4, 2007 at 12:00 PM said...

What a fun variety of colors and patterns! I'm sure these will be a hit.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates