Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast


Today was the Thanksgiving Feast at Annaliese's preschool. I tried to snap a picture of her in her new turkey shirt before the festivities began... she was over-posing, so I'll try for a better shot on Sunday or Thanksgiving day. (see below)
Here's a picture of my Indian Princess, and you can see my shirt pretty well here:

And Daddy was a surprise visitor at the feast -- you should have seen the delight in Annaliese's eyes when she saw him sitting by her place mat (which is a precious turkey made with her handprints!)


UPDATE:
Here's a better picture of Annaliese on Thanksgiving Day. Note that I tried to pick colors for the feathers in the applique so it would match these cute capris we had received as a hand-me-down:

1 comments on "Thanksgiving Feast"

Tiffany on November 16, 2007 at 4:14 PM said...

Yay! What a great costume and a fun surprise for Annaliese on her big day!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates