Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Madison!


Tomorrow is Madison's Fourth Birthday! We gave her this bandana dress.


The top layer is an FSU bandana, the bottom is just some nice garnet colored calico. After I cut the center out of the bandana, there was the word "SEMINOLES" left behind. I couldn't let that go to waste! I discovered that one of the rounded rectangle appliques from My Embroidery Haven's yahoo group would fit around "NOLES". I also happened to have thread that matches the gold color perfectly. I was pretty pleased.


Madison and her family are headed out of town for the weekend, so hopefully I'll get a modeled picture once they return. I'm anxious to see how well it fits and if I'll have any alterations to make.

I have 11 more of these bandanas, courtesy of Ginny Wagner, so we'll see if Madison generates special requests by wearing it around town!

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Madison!"

Tiffany on November 12, 2007 at 9:15 AM said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Oh my goodness! I have no doubt that you are going to get A LOT of orders for this one! (And I'm surprised that Annaliese isn't modeling an Illini one!)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates