Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Elaine!


Today is our preschool director's birthday. I work with her in the office, and every morning around 10am she has to have her daily can of coke. So I made this for her. Kathy digitized her name with Font Engine and a cola font. I did the back with Embird Alpha #2.


She LOVED it, and I already have orders for two more!

UPDATE:
Here are the two that I did for Carol to give as gifts (the backs are the same as Elaine's).

2 comments on "Happy Birthday, Elaine!"

Tiffany on December 4, 2007 at 12:01 PM said...

A PERSONALIZED KOOZIE???? That just might be the collest gift ever.

Tiffany on December 4, 2007 at 12:02 PM said...

collest = coolest

In my excitment, I couldn't type straight.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates