Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Loads of Pacifier Clips!


Here are the pacifier clips I have made over the last few days in preparation for my two shows this weekend.

I have some plain ones, $4 each:

I have some for sports fans, $6 each:

And I can take orders for personalized pacifier clips, $8 each. Anna is being nice enough to let me display the ones she ordered for her future nieces before I mail them off!

2 comments on "Loads of Pacifier Clips!"

Tiffany on November 12, 2007 at 9:08 AM said...

As much as it pains me to say this as an FSU alumna, those polka-dotted Gator clips are really adorable. (I'm afraid my diploma is going to be revoked now...)

I'm curious to know which kind of clips were the best sellers this weekend: the standard pattern ones, the team ones, or the personalized ones? I guess I'm just curious as to which way people tend to gravitate.

Janay on November 12, 2007 at 9:19 AM said...

The standard ones sold the best. I got lots of comments on the team ones, but mostly from people who didn't have babies. I guess it's a rather narrow market...

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates