Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Monogrammed Stocking


Last year Bonnie purchased monogrammed stockings for all her grandkids. She was a smart grandma and purchased some extra blank ones in anticipation of future grandchildren. Jack was born recently and needs a stocking with his name on it!
Valerie brought me Kylie's stocking so I could try to match the font and thread color. I have absolutely no idea what font was used on these (no perfect match was given at WhatTheFont.com), so I found as close as a match as I could. Thankfully "Jack" doesn't share a single case-sensitive letter with any of the other grandkids, so I didn't have to worry about it being perfect, just a decent match.

Kathy digitized his name in Avant Garde Book for me:

Update: Here it is hanging with the rest of them!

0 comments on "Monogrammed Stocking"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates