Friday, October 16, 2009

A new bib for D


I've got an upcoming order stitching some monkey designs on baby items. I wanted to be sure the bib could handle the monkey design, so I did one for Dashiell first.

The monkey is from the "c" design of the Monkey Shines Alphabet at OregonPatchWorks. (This is the set I used to make Dashiell's wall hangings.) I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.

It turned out well, and now I feel confident to proceed with the order! Plus it prompted me to stitch something for my sweet little monkey (who by the way IS a monkey, and it's fortunate for him he is sweet...).

1 comments on "A new bib for D"

Tiffany on October 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

SO CUTE! (Both the bib and the little monkey modeling it!)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates