Saturday, October 31, 2009

...Off to explore I go!


Lynn contacted me about personalizing a suitcase she has to be used by a young girl who comes to visit. The suitcase came with curriculum and had screen printing on the front and back (like this, I forgot to take "before" pictures).

There was no way to stitch directly onto the suitcase, so I made two patches that I tacked down in place. Lynn requested a three letter monogram, a red/white/black color scheme, polka dots and ladybugs. This is what I came up with:

The applique letters are from Five Star Font's Hipster Applique Font.

There was another screen-printed logo on the back, so Lynn requested this text for that patch. I used Embird Alphabet #8.


~~~~~
In addition to the suitcase, Lynn also requested embroidered patches to be put on the back of a couple T-shirt quilts for her daughters.

1 comments on "...Off to explore I go!"

Unknown on October 31, 2009 at 10:04 PM said...

That turned out good. Did you try the fabric glue?

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates