Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crayon Pouch


Jason asked me to make a crayon holder for his son, but wanted something a little different than the crayon rolls I typically make. I followed his specifications and created something from scratch. :)
This pouch holds 8 large/jumbo crayons. The two sides are off-set from each other so when it folds in half, the crayons nest well. Velcro tabs hold it together when it's closed.

And this is what it looks like closed:

Torin is a wee one and will probably be using jumbo crayons for a while. But when he's ready to move up to regular-size crayons, this can hold 18! (Pardon the well-used crayons in these pictures, I didn't take the time to find new ones...)

0 comments on "Crayon Pouch"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates