Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kenzie!


Kenzie is my birthday buddy! She had a Little Mermaid themed party tonight. In anticipation of that I made this shirt:

After browsing the sites of my favorite applique designers, Kenzie picked the mermaid applique design is from Embroidery Boutique. I think the sequins material is perfect for this, don't you??

As we did for her big sister Kylie, we gave Kenzie her shirt early so she could wear it at her party. Not wanting to arrive empty-handed, Annaliese and I worked on a little tote bag for her, too.

The applique starfish is from Embroidery Library. I added her name with Embird Alphabet #14.

2 comments on "Happy Birthday, Kenzie!"

Cole's Corner on May 29, 2010 at 9:39 AM said...

Very cute! The sequin fabric is perfect!

Drew Watts on April 23, 2018 at 7:10 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates