Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recent monogramming


Liz asked me to monogram these two tank tops similar to the ones I did for her daughter, but this time with an O:

For the turquoise tank top I used the Smiles font from 8 Claws and a Paw.

For the pink tank top I used Embird Alphabet #17, selecting the "strips" pattern for the fill stitch.

I also monogrammed a couple blankets she will give as baby gifts:

I used the Beanie font from 8 Claws and a Paw for Anabelle's blanket:


I used the Seventy font from 8 Claws and a Paw for this monogram:

2 comments on "Recent monogramming"

Sam on May 6, 2010 at 11:55 PM said...

Hi Janay, I have a question for ya. What do you have the "fill stitch density" set to on the
Embird font?

Janay on May 7, 2010 at 8:16 AM said...

Sam, I didn't alter any of the settings. It looks like my default density is 4.0.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates