Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amy!


For Christmas I stitched a couple holiday place mats for Amy, so for her birthday I decided to do a few more to carry her through the rest of the year:

For her birthday I used Embroidery Library's cupcake design from their Simple Treasures line. LOVE these designs!! I added the text with Embird Alphabet #14.

For summer I stitched Lynnie Pinnie's applique firecracker to celebrate Independence Day.

For fall I picked an applique pumpkin from Designs by JuJu. I replace the smiley face with her monogram using Apex Embroidery Font.

For Christmas I used Pegboard Crafts' applique stocking. I left off the toe and heel patches since my fabric was already patchwork-like. I used Embird Alphabet #7 to add her name.

So I think I hit all the holidays except for Easter... I'll have to figure that out before next spring. :)

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Amy!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates