Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Key Fob


This week was teacher appreciation week at Annaliese's school. Since Ms. Conti has only been teaching for the past three weeks (finishing out the year with the kids while Mrs. Corrigan is on maternity leave) she didn't have a key fob like the ones I made for staff members at Christmas. Well, she does now. :) I used turquoise and white (school colors) as before, but I decided to use the new style of key fobs from DigiStitches. I used Embird Alphabet #7 for her name, and the diagonal quilting pattern.

1 comments on "Another Key Fob"

Melissa on May 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM said...

love the key fobs - I'm still using mine you made for the PS staff - sure makes it easier to find in the ol' purse! Like you, I do like this new fob better! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates