Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tote Bag for the Library


Last Saturday I picked up this denim tote bag on clearance ($1.97!!) at Jo-Anns. I knew right away what I wanted to use it for -- a bag for Annaliese to tote her books to and from the library.

Embroidery Library has this cute bear design that I have admired for a long time. I was able to "purchase" it this weekend for free due to a sale and a prize gift certificate. The text was added using Embird Alphabet #33. The design has a very high stitch count, so it took at least 1.5 hours to stitch out. Thankfully my thread color choice and placement on the bag turned out well!

1 comments on "Tote Bag for the Library"

Tiffany on July 30, 2007 at 3:00 PM said...

What a great bag! (And for $1.97??? That's awesome!)

You continue to blow me away with your crafts. These are absolutely gorgeous!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates