Monday, July 2, 2007

First Burp Cloth!


Last week a friend loaned me a burp cloth she had purchased at a boutique. It was great -- minkee on one side and terry cloth on the other. I traced the outline of it to make a pattern... I like the shape of it.
So today I made my first Burp Cloth. I used flannel -- embroidery on the top layer, but it's three layers all together. Certainly could look more polished, but I'm satisfied with my first try.
As far as the design...I got the idea from a post on Sew Forum (the expectant mom is a teacher). The apple came from Embroidery Market and I added the text with a font on my machine.

0 comments on "First Burp Cloth!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates