Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What went wrong here?


Well, this evening I had a less than perfect outcome on the first thing my husband has asked me to embroider...
Kathy had previously digitized and embroidered Carlin's Stormspeed Entertainment logo (the Torbolt) on a pair of shorts. Those shorts need to retire, so we purchased a new pair. Tonight I added the logo to the new ones:

At a distance it looks fine, but up close is another story. Click to see a larger image:

So what happened to make the satin stitching around it be all extra loopy? Wrong stabilizer on the bottom?? Do I need a different needle for this type of material?? I guess I should have asked for help BEFORE stitching it than after. I just didn't think it would do this...

0 comments on "What went wrong here?"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates