Saturday, June 30, 2007

More Toddler Towels


Annaliese loves her "Princess" toddler towel that I made at the beginning of May. It has been a challenge to tackle daily swim lessons and baths the last two weeks with only one towel! So today I made this one. Her swimsuit is pink with white polka dots, so it will coordinate well. The alphabet (Casual Dot) was a freebie at Ann the Gran. Sigh... her crazy long name... it took 22 minutes to stitch that out!


The second one... I was commissioned by Jan to make a toddler towel for her granddaughter, after seeing the ones I made for Bryce and Devin. I took the crown from the design I used on Annaliese's, and used my newly purchased Curlz alphabet in Embird to do the lettering.

0 comments on "More Toddler Towels"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates