Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pillowcase Dress for Abby


One of my best friends, Jenny, was in town Monday night. Her daughter Anna is about 5 months younger than Annaliese. We decided to give her the pink pillowcase dress, and it looked PRECIOUS on her. Today I made a coordinating one for her big sister Abby. When they get done vacationing in Jacksonville, they will swing back by Tallahassee to pick it up. I hope to snap a quick picture of them together before they continue their trek home. Here's an unmodeled preview:

1 comments on "Pillowcase Dress for Abby"

Tiffany on July 30, 2007 at 3:06 PM said...

Okay - you HAVE to teach me how to make these. Can I schedule a "shadow" days with you? I want to learn all of your secrets -- these are just stunning!!!!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates