Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Case of "The Flower Colors Are Too Perfect"



Well... here's an embroidery project that I'm not overly thrilled with. Annaliese decided she wanted the A to be yellow versus green, and I thought that'd be just fine, pulling out the yellow in the flowers on the dress. Then we picked the threads for the embroidery flower and leaves to match those on the dress. Hmmm... they are such a perfect match that the flower just blends in... I wish I had reversed the pinks! Oh well... at least this was another hand-me-down dress, so no money wasted! We'll see what Annaliese thinks when she wakes up from her nap.

0 comments on "A Case of "The Flower Colors Are Too Perfect""

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates