Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Naomi!


Wow... it's hard to believe that it's been over a year since Daisha's baby shower, and almost a year since I met baby Naomi! Well, she's not a baby anymore!
Naomi's first birthday party was today. I asked Daisha if she had any gift requests. Gideon has a pillow that he loves, and Daisha had bought fabric to make a similar one for Naomi, but hadn't gotten around to it. I took the fabric and made it for her!

The monogram is from the TTF Kunstler Script; Kathy digitized it for me. Daisha wanted to be able to remove the cover for laundering, so I used a zipper, as in Gideon's pillow. I haven't worked much with zippers and didn't exactly know what I was doing, so this was quite an experiment. Not the most polished finish, but it gets the job done. ;)

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Naomi!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates