Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ada!


Today is Ada's first birthday! Sara asked me to stitch a onesie for her to wear at her party. She already has a hot pink tutu (SO CUTE!), so she wanted a matching top, with an applique "1" and her name stitched across it.

I bought the Chubby Wubby Applique Numbers from GG Designs. Sara picked the fabric and thread from my stash. After looking at several font options, we settled on Tinker Toy from 8 Claws and a Paw. I thought it was a perfect match with the fabric.

And here is sweet Ada on her big day! Isn't she precious?? Gotta love those big blue eyes...

0 comments on "Happy Birthday, Ada!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates