Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Melinda and Melanie go crazy!


In October Melanie gave birth to a little boy. She had seen some of my stitching with the other moms/babies at church, but my gift to Jaeson was her first hands-on experience. :) She and her mom Melinda had a shower to attend, so they both placed orders since they loved Jaeson's personalized stuff so much. I did lots of stitching for baby Julia last week!

Melinda ordered these items:

The monogram is Whimsy Dots by Five Star Fonts.

For the bib I just stitched "Julia" and added the dot frame.

In addition to that set, Melinda also requested a bib to honor Julia's grandmother (a close friend of Melinda). I used Embird Alphabet #38 for the text.

...and a Production burp cloth. I added the text to the clapboard design using Embird Alphabet #2. I love how this black and white ribbon looks like film!

And here is Melanie's gift:

First she had me monogram a blanket she had purchased. She picked Frenchie alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw.

She ordered this burp cloth like Ada's and Chloe's. I stitched "Daddy's Little Girl" with Alphabet #38, and added paisley designs (from a frame from AK Designs Boutique) to go with the ribbon.


Stay tuned... more stitching to come for Melanie, this time for her kids, husband permitting. :)

0 comments on "Melinda and Melanie go crazy!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates