Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kaitlyn's 1st Birthday Attire


Marcy's little girl is turning one and she asked me to personalize a couple items for Kaitlyn to wear at her party. First is a cute A-line dress made by Marcy's mother-in-law. She had already put the cupcake on it, I simply added her name.


This dress is too precious to risk getting messy, so Marcy also asked me to stitch a onesie for Kaitlyn to wear as she eats her cake. Marcy had used the Curlz font for her invitations and party hat, so we stuck with that theme. Kathy digitized the "1" for me, and I added "Kaitlyn" with Embird Alphabet #17.


And here she is on her special day with a cute tutu!

2 comments on "Kaitlyn's 1st Birthday Attire"

Kristie @ Me and My House on March 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing all the links where you find your cute designs and fonts. I'm interested in making some summer dresses for my niece. What pattern are you using for the A-line?

Janay on March 29, 2009 at 4:09 PM said...

Hi there!
I didn't make the A-line from this post, but I have made a couple pictured here:
http://janaysquilts.blogspot.com/search/label/A-Line

I used Martha Pullen's pattern for a reversible applique design, that was published in her applique book:
http://store.marthapullen.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=13&category_id=7e391af2206f7dbba46f97ce85f5296a&

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates