Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whoooo's got school spirit?


This week is red ribbon week at Annaliese's school. There have been themes/activities for each day of the week, and Friday is School Spirit Day. This has prompted me to finally stitch a design I've wanted to do since before school started, but just haven't taken the time to do it!

Her school colors are turquoise and white -- found this shirt on clearance for $2!! Their mascot is an owl, and this time I chose the Sly Owl from Tigerlilyhill Embroidery Designs, after being inspired by Cole's numerous projects. Annaliese helped me pick the fabric and thread colors -- we just had to include the super soft white minkee!

Annaliese is super excited to wear it tomorrow. Whoooo's got school spirit? Annaliese does!!!

1 comments on "Whoooo's got school spirit?"

Cole's Corner on November 3, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...

well... you know I love it!
She looks adorable!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates