Sunday, October 18, 2009

Matching Pumpkin tops, two years later!


In October 2007 I stitched Annaliese and myself matching pumpkin outfits (dress for her, shirt for me). Two years later the dress still fits Annaliese, but now as a shirt! We didn't get to match last year (I was pregnant and couldn't fit into my shirt), but this year we have a new family member who can match us!

I took the bottom pumpkin from the design (from Pegboard Crafts) and stitched it on a onesie for Dashiell.


I assure you that Dashiell adores both his big sister and mommy, and likes his pumpkin shirt. This expression is because I took him out of a swing to take the picture. :)

In December 2007, I stitched matching Christmas tree outfits. If Annaliese can still wear hers (my concern is the sleeves), I'll probably take the packages off the design and put them on a T-shirt for Dashiell! Stay tuned...

1 comments on "Matching Pumpkin tops, two years later!"

Cole's Corner on October 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM said...

I love it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates