Monday, December 28, 2009

Casserole Carriers and an Apron


Susie was so pleased with her casserole carrier that she, her mom and sister ordered several to give as Christmas gifts this year.

The chef hat and utensils design is from Embroidery Library. I used Embird Alphabet #8 for the text. The border design came from Dee Giles.

And the other four, virtually identical:


Susie also requested a phrase to stitch on an apron: "I'm not aging, I'm marinating." I thought that was so cute! I used Embird Alphabet #14 for the text, and took the basting brush and steak from an Embroidery Library design.

0 comments on "Casserole Carriers and an Apron"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates