Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stitching for Sue


Sue contacted me to stitch something for three special little people in her life! I got these done at the end of October, but I'm just now posting.
First up is her grandson Cayden (aka Chunky Monkey), who celebrated his first birthday!

The "1" is from Chubby Wubby Applique Numbers from GG Designs, and the font is Tinker Toy from 8 Claws and a Paw.

Next, a special First Christmas onesie for another grandson,Jimmie.

The design is from Embroidery Library. Kathy digitized the extra text for me using the Girls are Weird font.

Finally, a burp cloth for Hadley. The "H" is from Embroidery Boutique's Vintage Applique Alphabet. I stitched her name with Itty Bitty Alphabet from 8 Claws and a Paw.

0 comments on "Stitching for Sue"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates