Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Gifts for Riley


My #1 customer, who has ordered more baby gifts than anyone else, is about to be a grandmother! She requested a bib/burp cloth set that would coordinate with the crib bedding she is also giving, and this is what I came up with:

(Here's a picture of the crib bedding.)

I LOVE how this set turned out! I used Lynnie Pinnie's fringe giraffe (which I can't find on her site, but it's a freebie on Sew Forum). I used the Happy font from 8 Claws and a Paw to add Riley's name.

Today Michelle hosted an "around the clock" baby shower for Kasey, and I was assigned "bath time." That made it very easy to decide what to make... a hooded towel!

Because of the color scheme for the crib bedding, I picked this ribbon. I have been anxious to use the Two Colored Dots font from 8 Claws and a Paw... but of course I can't leave well enough alone! I love my embroidery software... I was easily able to separate and recolor the dots so I could incorporate more colors.

0 comments on "Baby Gifts for Riley"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates