Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Boy Gift Set


A week ago Martha, Susie and I hosted a baby shower, and this is the gift we gave to the expectant mommy:
When I looked over her registry, I thought the bedding set she picked was adorable and tried to coordinate.
I picked Lynnie Pinnie's Applique Airplane design. Even though the position of the plane is different, I like that it had different fabrics for the body, wings and tail of the plane like the bedding set. I used the Ruth font from 8 Claws and a Paw. I thought this star onesie was perfect since there are stars scattered about in the bedding:
 
And I used a striped fabric to made a covered photo album:

0 comments on "Baby Boy Gift Set"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates