Friday, November 18, 2011

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!


Sorry blog followers, I have been too busy to blog! I have TONS of baby items to share, and have done several Christmas shirts already with several more to go... I hope sometime soon I can sit down and get caught up. Today is just a real quick post to share my daughter's new Christmas shirt:
This Christmas tree design is one of the newest ones from Lynnie Pinnie. I put the 6x10 deco stitch design on Annaliese's shirt:
And the 4x4 deco stitch design on a chopped off newborn onesie for her American Girl doll:
Both stitched great and made such a cute pair! As do my girl and her doll. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My to do list is very long, so I have moved my "closing date" to this Sunday November 20. I will no longer accept new orders for 2011 after that point. If you want something from me before mid-January, speak now or forever hold your peace... or at least until after January 5. :)

1 comments on "Jesus is the Reason for the Season!"

Tiffany on April 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM said...

I absoltuely love these shirts! What a great design for a great message!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates